Outdoor Program Information - MODS Single Gender and Mixed Leagues 2021
Reminder that our "Return to Play protocols" are subject to change based on new information and guidance from Sport Manitoba, Public Health and the Province of Manitoba as we learn more about COVID-19 and safely navigating a return to sport.
ALL INFO IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE BASED ON UPDATES FROM THE PROVINCIAL GOVERNMENT
Adult Rec Leagues
- The Torque Brewing Mixed League will be in full force Monday to Thursday nights running a league each night.
- MODS will run two separate 8-week seasons (Season 1 - 2nd week of May to end of June; Season 2 - 3rd week of July to 1st week of September)
- Players will be limited to a maximum of two teams / nights / programs per season.
- As we increase teams and numbers, we are planning a return to some of our other venues to supplement IJL Ultimate Park.
- The league would start the 2nd week of May (May 6 for Thursday's), keeping with normal traditions and timelines.
- Online rules clinics (April 27th & 29th, 7:00pm) and Captain's Meetings (May 4th & 6th, 7:00pm) will take place in the two weeks before league begins.
Register through the buttons above or visit the Programs page.